Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone! This is to help me keep track of my travels and to keep in touch with you! I am living out of a backpack and adventuring to a few new places.

Currently my itinerary is:

Spain and the Czech Republic in September
Nepal in October
Thailand, Laos and Cambodia in November/December
New Zealand in December or January
I arrive in Santiago Chile in December or January and explore from there.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or contacts in any of these places, I love new friends. Please also feel free to email me at karina.mullen@gmail.com or skype me at karinabean47.

I hope to hear from you soon!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll be blogging! I had a moment of panic the other day when I realized our snail mail would have to go on hold for a while during your trip. This will be great, I'm so pumped for you! I heard you had an awesome party yesterday, so sad I couldn't be there. Love you,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEPAL!!!!! THATS AWESOME!

    Can't wait to read about your travels. Have fun!
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be in Australia and New Zealand in January! Please let me know if you will be there. That would be way cool if we could meet up half way around the world. Good luck with everything....I'm extremely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds boring. i don't really want to hear about any of the really boring places your going. you are sooooo booooring. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have some contacts, but only for the ending part of your travel, in Chile. When you are going there, if you need a friend there, I am sure Gaby will be a great one! :) just tell me and I will "introduce" her to you!

    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete